The Information Systems team supports and enables the staff of Auxiliary and Business Services to further the overall mission of Auxiliary and Business Services and Penn State by providing and supporting quality business applications that are easily accessible and serve University students, faculty and staff.
The technology solutions that we develop and support ensure the success of our department by:
- Providing meaningful data for management analysis—enabling sound decision making and cost-effective planning.
- Processing online transactions—enabling our customers to access our services and conduct business via the Web.
- Supporting unit commerce—enabling the efficient and secure processing of cash, debit, and credit transactions at points of sale both on- and off-campus.
- Automating business processes—enabling efficient production and delivery of services including retail dining, residential housing, event management, identification cards, print and copying, procurement, transportation, and warehousing.
- We provide skilled and courteous end-user support, both in-person and remotely, to assist customers with technology needs, to repair and replace computing equipment, and to address software issues.
We strive to be proactive, identifying needs and problems and taking appropriate action before potential problems disrupt the delivery of services to our customers.
For more information please visit the Information Technology website.